At Iseowo Health, we put effort into ensuring only genuine facilities are listed on our platform. Via our platform, we provide information about healthcare services in Nigeria. We have employed checks and balances to the information our listed facilities provide our users. The following include details of how we verify our listed facilities.
Before Listing Publish
- Listing details reviews – we review every information provided for all submitted listings before they are made public.
- Claimed badge – our listing claimed badges are our sign of trust as well as proof of facility existence, we allocate them to facilities with which we have established communication with the administration. Facilities we have not communicated with do not bear them! Premium/paid listings are claimed by default however. The claimed process is only for facility listings with the free subscription plan.
After Listing Publish
- Report listing – users can, anonymously, report listed facilities for a number of reasons. You can read about the details of how to report a facility listing here.
- Contact form – users can contact us about unusual activities from any of our listed facilities.
- Facility contact/lead form – only our verified facility listings can be contacted via the listing contact forms. These verified/claimed listings have established communication with us at listing submission hence, we are sure our users would get the help they need.
- Facility reviews – our users have the option to review facilities listed on our platform. The reviews and ratings are subjective, voluntary and not influenced by any third-party. You can follow this guide to review our listed facilities.